little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh the places you will go!

Here is the Nursery! Paul and I spent the few days that we were here over Christmas break painting. It was actually part of our New Year's celebration—to finish the paint job and to unveil the white line by taking the tape off of the wall that we used to create the line. I think the nursery is becoming our favorite room in the apartment now. Also, as the title of this blog suggests, we are using "oh the places you will go!" as a loose theme for the room. Quite loose actually, we are just going to have it written on the wall and that is about as far as we want to take it.
I am 28 weeks along now, which is third trimester, our little guy is almost here. He is about 14.8 inches long, a little over 2 pounds, and he can now open his eyes. Check back soon for a pic of the belly!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/14/2007 12:41:00 PM, Blogger B,P,R,S & L said…

    Kelly,
    Very cute!!
    The only thing I can think of needed on the registries is a drying rack for the bottles since you don't have a dishwasher. Oh yeah, and stuff for the diaper bag, travel changing pad, one of those sets with clippers, thermometer, ec. I think that's it!!

     
  • At 1/15/2007 01:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hey Hey!!! Nana is checking in! I finally found your site today but I don't know how to set up blogs id's etc. But I'm here checkin' in. This is too bazaar for an old lady who doesn't even want the pizza delivery man to come to house!
    Love you three - I'm watching out for new tummy pictures. Love you
    Nana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home