little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

chompers

I never thought I would be so excited about a tooth, but it made my day yesterday. Yes that is right, a tooth! On Elijah's bottom gum line there is the tippy top of a baby tooth poking through. He was a little off all day yesterday, waking up early from naps and wanting to eat more frequently but then not nursing that well...by the afternoon I was thinking he might be coming down with something when I looked in his little mouth and saw it -- his first tooth! hip hip hooray! more pics to come soon.

Here are a few shots of elijah with aunt jess and grandma, elijah misses you guys already.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/29/2007 01:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwwww............He's soooooo PRECIOUS!!!! His BIG SMILE!!!!!! :):):):)awwwwwww.....


    & ah...yes....the hair tug! yikes! LOL :)

    I wanna see him soooooooo bad!!!!!!!!! Hopefully ...sometime soon!(hehe) :):):)

    Love all 3 of u! :)
    Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home