little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BELLY BELLY BELLY!



Alast!, more belly pics! Three cheers! For those of you interested (because I know people are interested...I would be), I have gained 21 pounds so far. I'm supposed to gain between 25 and 35 pounds, so I'm right on track with 10.5 more weeks to go, gaining about a pound a week from here on out.


Here is Paul rocking in our brand new glider that just came in the mail today (thanks mom and dad green!!! we LOVE it!). You may notice that Paul is rocking a 20 lb. bag of dead sea salt patting it and pretending it is our little Rex. He is going to be the best dad ever; Rex is a lucky little guy. If you are wondering why we have a 20 lb. bag of dead sea salt I am making a little pomegranate salt scrub to give as a thank yous to those that support us in this time.


Momma is quite the seamstress, check out the curtains! And here is the home for the glider.


I cut out the letters from a really thick cardboard type card-stock and painted them with some paint that we found in the oops! section at Lowes. I love it. It turned out exactly like we wanted it to.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2007 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Emily Malloure said…

    Hey Kel! I can't believe your belly has gotten so big! I wish I could be there to see it in person! Yor nursery is so cute! I got your e-mail. Right now I'm on vacation and then I'll be gone for a couple weeks at conferences. I won't be back in Krasnodar until February 6th. I'll be sure to get you my number before then so that we can talk when I get home. Love ya!

     
  • At 1/19/2007 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kiss, Kiss to that tummy and to Mommy and Daddy. Love to all three
    Nana

     
  • At 1/19/2007 01:59:00 PM, Blogger B,P,R,S & L said…

    I remembered one more thing!! I would go for a diaper champ, not diaper genie. You can buy regular kitchen bags, a lot less expensive than the refills for the diaper genie. My opinion though:~)

     
  • At 1/19/2007 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kel, the nursery looks so cute! and wow, i hope Rex doesn't come out weighing 20 lbs.!!! But just in case, it's good Paul's practicing. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home