little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Friday, January 26, 2007

30.5 weeks along


We just came home from our now biweekly doctors appointment where Dr. Looff said that I am the model pregnant patient. This is great news because it is known in my family that I am the one who gets the odd and rare, sometimes comical sicknesses. I don't really want to get into the details of my medical history, so I'll just leave it at that...
Paul and I are both getting really excited to meet our little guy. Our friends Tim and Jean pointed out to us that the coffee creamer they just bought expires after Rex will be born! It is all becoming more and more of a reality. People ask me if I'm nervous, and I don't think I am. At times I wonder how it will work out, but I'm realizing that just like everything else we'll take one day at a time, and adjust what we need to when we need to. God has never given me more than I can handle so far.
Rex is estimated to be about 3 pounds and 15 inches. I read somewhere that he can even start to get a sense of flavors from some of the food that I'm eating. I don't know how reliable that is, but it kind of makes sense. So I'm trying to eat my vegetables so that someday it might make it that much easier for him to eat his vegetables.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2007 05:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Kelly and Paul,
    It is Amazing to see the changes in you and grandson to be. I know mom and I along with the Stephens are very proud of both of you and look forward to Rex (hope the name changes at birth-HA) Jessica/Bryan/Sara/Dan/and Ben must be anticipating their nephews arrival. Grandpa Green has camo plans for this guy-but will always clear details with mom and dad.

    love gramps

     

Post a Comment

<< Home