little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Thursday, December 20, 2007

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

You will notice in the pictures below elijah's first thanksgiving dinner, he ate all of that, seriously. Really he just ate his peas and a little taste of yams. And yes Elijah is crawling and for probably about a month insists on standing almost all of the time. He has attempted climbing a few times, successfully once on top of a little lego table that my parents have at their place.
The picture of the three of us was going to be part of a Christmas card that none of you will be getting after all. So just pretend this is your card! There may be a new years card coming but no promises.





3 Comments:

  • At 12/21/2007 02:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

    Love,
    Rachel & Kathy(mom)

    P.S.:-We both noticed in the one pic, btw...it appears u've made the switch over to pampers rather than cloth!!(hehe) :)
    P.S.S.:-few quotes I have for 2 of the pics:
    1.)....the one where He's trying to climb onto the couch.
    ..."uggh....oh man....my toy went way back there,...& I want it! I'm gonna get it! I'm gonna get it!" (hehe)
    & 2.)....both the couch pics....
    ..."see mom & dad......it's soooooooo much either for me to climb & stuff....w/o all those clothes u put on me!!! they just get in the way, & cause me to slip!"(hehe) :)

    (Keep up that AWESOME DETERMINATION Elijah!!!) :):):):)

     
  • At 12/27/2007 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Ouiser said…

    You guys are the cutest family. Cutest!!

    I hope you had a great Christmas...I can't wait to get together and hear all about it.

    Smiles and hugs all around...

     
  • At 1/12/2008 03:27:00 PM, Blogger Sue Green said…

    He's turning into quite the little man....i love his smile.

    Grandma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home