little pea

birth date: april 8, 2007

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Less than 5 weeks! (hopefully)


I'm still feeling great. I'm hoping to not gain too much more weight so I'm doing my "Fit Mama" workout DVD (super fun salsa dancing and yoga) along with prenatal water aerobics. I highly recommend both of those activites for any pregnant women out there. I've gained almost 30 pounds! They say to aim for 25-35. I remember back in October I was carrying a pumpkin up the stairs for an activity Paul was putting on as I was huffing and puffing I thought, "Oh my goodness, soon enough I'm going to be carrying this much extra weight around with me everywhere I go!" I think I've surpassed the weight of that pumpkin at this point. On a different note, I'm thankful that it's been warm enough out for me to wear a skirt around because I've been getting rather tired of my maternity pants!


Here is a picture of our crib, generously handed down from our cousins shannon and jason (thanks again guys!) It is obviously not made up yet, and has a bunch of other baby stuff in it, but you get the idea.


Here is the other side of the wall with our shelves up from ikea. Changing table will probably go to the right of the shelves. The stuff is kind of placed haphazardly on them right now, but anyhow...

Our little guy is just a tad over 5 pounds now and about 18 inches long (or at least that is what the website tells me!).

3 Comments:

  • At 3/02/2007 05:41:00 AM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Kelly and Paul, We are praying for you all! You look great Kelly, you are truly glowing. What good parents you two will be : ) Love, Crystal for The Bridens

     
  • At 3/06/2007 08:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly, are you really just hiding a basketball under there for upcoming NCAA finals? What a sweet, sweet tummy and mommy. Love to all three of you. Nana

     
  • At 3/18/2007 11:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly you're starting to pop out. It should be any time now. The babys' room looks very nice. I didn;t know you could sew! Liked the drape. You didn't know I could use a computer did you?

    Love, Grandma P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home